Thetford McDonald’s set to employ between 10-15 people once £700k refurbishment works completed
- Credit: Archant
A Thetford fast-food chain is set to employ a further 10 to 15 people once it reopens after undergoing refurbishment works.
The McDonald's restaurant, on the Forest Retail Park, will undergo a transformation which will cost an estimated £700,000 following investment from franchisee Kenny Russell.
The changes in the store will improve the speed and ease of ordering food with the option to use one of the four self-order kiosks.
These will allow customers to browse the menu, look at nutritional information and personalise their meals.
Mr Russell said: 'As an active member of the community I am keen to invest in the local area and I am looking forward to the transformation of the McDonald's at Forest Retail Park as it will improve the restaurant experience for our customers.'
You may also want to watch:
The branch, which currently employs 115 people, closed its doors on Monday and will reopen on Thursday, March 23.
The nearest McDonald's is located at Barton Mills at the Fiveways roundabout.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?