Thetford Grammar School teacher writes revision guide
- Credit: Archant
A religious studies teacher has said she finds it strange her pupils are using a revision guide she has written.
Daniella Dunsmore, who is head of religious studies at Thetford Grammar School, wrote the Religious Thought guide to be used at AS Level.
The 26-year-old, who has taught at the school for two-and-a-half-years, said: 'I gave the book to my students in class and I wrote a little message in each one of them.
'I was kind of nervous about giving it to them. But when they started using it, they said 'Miss, it was really useful for my essay', and that was really rewarding.'
Miss Dunsmore had bought teaching packs from the philosophical resource Peped, and after changes were made to the curriculum by the exam board, she was asked to create the guide.
You may also want to watch:
It forms a part of a series of guides about religious studies.
She added: 'For me this is a passion and not just a job.'
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools