‘There’s a Porsche in my hedge!’ - Suton man finds second crashed sports car in six weeks
- Credit: Archant
For most, waking up to a Porsche outside the front door would be a dream come true.
But for Robert Ashton, the sight is becoming a nightmare after two of the sport cars crashed into the hedge outside his house in six weeks.
Mr Ashton, who lives on London Road, Suton, near Wymondham, saw the unusual sight yesterday morning when he went to get his bins - in exactly the same place as he found one six weeks earlier.
'It is the same bit – probably about 10 yards from where the first one crashed,' the social entrepreneur and business speaker said.
Although no-one was injured, Mr Ashton said that it could have been a 'close call'.
You may also want to watch:
'I think the first one was cliché young blood showing off to his girlfriend. I think they were roaring away from the roundabout and they lost it and disappeared in to the hedge.'
But Mr Ashton said that he had no idea how the second one ended up there - and added that the car is still outside.
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 6 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 7 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 8 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
'I assume someone is coming to take it away,' he said.
Although Mr Ashton, 58, said that the accidents were 'quite irritating' because it made a hole in his hedge, he admitted that he found it amusing.
Do you have any information on the mystery Porsche sightings – or have you been affected? Contact email@example.com