The sky’s the limit! Red Arrows set to fly into Norwich today
- Credit: citizenside.com
The Red Arrows are set to send the city into a spin when they fly into Norwich Airport today.
The ten Red Arrow Hawks will be using the airport as a refuelling stop on Thursday and Friday ahead of appearances at various military events around the UK.
The aircraft are scheduled to arrive in Norwich at 10.52am on Thursday and leave the city at 3.35pm on Friday and will be hosted by private charter airline Saxon Air.
The aerobatic display team will also appear at the Holkham Country Fair at 5.40pm this Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Thursday, 20 July
Depart RAF Scampton - 1021
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 3 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 7 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 8 Former factory site to become a new church
- 9 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 10 Patient has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
FP Military Event - 1030
FP Thetford School - 1046
Arrive Norwich - 1052
Depart Norwich - 1413
FP Littleport - 1421
DISPLAY Military Event - 1430
Arrive Norwich - 1455
Depart Norwich - 1747
Display Military Event - 1800
Arrive Norwich - 1828
Friday, 21 July
Depart Norwich - 1144
DISPLAY Military Event - 1200
Arrive Norwich - 1231
Depart Norwich - 1535
FP Military Event - 1605
Arrive Newcastle Intl - 1620
Depart Newcastle Intl - 1850
DISPLAY SUNDERLAND - 1900
Arrive Newcastle Intl - 1925
The City of Norwich Aviation Museum, located next to the airport on Old Norwich Road, will be open to view the Red Arrows and normal admission prices apply.
The reds wll return to the airport on August 24 - 25.
Tweet us your Red Arrows photos to @EDP24