Finnish alt-rockers The Rasmus are coming to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
The Rasmus, a Finnish alt-rock band known for their hit single, In The Shadows, are heading to Norwich.
Comprised of Lauri Ylönen, Eero Heinonen, Pauli Rantasalmi, Aki Hakala, the group will be performing at The Waterfont on October 18 2018.
The band, who have sold four million albums worldwide, last visited the city in 2004, where they played at the LCR.
Their next appearance will be in support of their ninth album, Dark Matters, released on October 6 2017.
Featuring tracks such as Paradise and Wonderwoman, the album is the quartet's first release in six years.
You may also want to watch:
Lead singer, Lauri Ylönen said: 'The thinking behind our new songs was to create the kind of music we would like to listen to. We haven't abandoned our signature northern melancholy but you can hear a wide range of influences in our new compositions.'
Tickets for The Rasmus at The Waterfront will be available from 9am on Sunday, October 8 via ueaticketbookings.co.uk
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 6 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 7 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 8 A47 opens 18 hours after HGV overturns in crash with car
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash