City pet shop to go under the hammer
- Credit: Google
A pet shop on the edge of Norwich is set to be placed under the hammer next month.
The Pet Stop, on Dereham Road, along with the one bedroom flat above it, has been listed as a lot in Auction House East Anglia's next auction, in a month's time.
The shop, which specialises in pet foods and supplies, is listed with a guide price of between £150,000 and £170,000, with the advertisement indicating that the shop will be 'sold with vacant possession'. This means the shop will be vacated ahead of new owners taking on the property.
The advertisement reads: 'The building offers a great opportunity to acquire a potential investment property or for owner occupation.'
A spokesman for The Pet Stop declined to comment on the sale and would not confirm when the shop will close and if will be locating to a new premises or not.
You may also want to watch:
The auction will be held on Wednesday, April 15 at Dunston Hall.
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 4 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 5 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 6 Heavy rain prompts flood warnings as first snow forecast to fall
- 7 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 8 'Don't bend rules' warning to Christmas revellers
- 9 Cattle farmer who was 'known across the country' dies aged 79
- 10 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time