The Libertines reveal support acts for sold-out Lowestoft gig
- Credit: PA
The support acts for The Libertines highly-anticipated Lowestoft gig have been revealed.
Lock and Gabi Garbutt will be appearing alongside the indie-heroes at The Aquarium on the Claremont Pier on September 30.
The sold-out gig is part of the band's 'Tiddeley Om Pom Pom Tour' which sees them performing at various British seasides.
Fans of the chart-toppers, who are co-fronted by Carl Barât and Pete Doherty, could be hearing new material along with such classics as Don't Look Back Into The Sun and Time For Heroes.
Drummer Gary Powell revealed to The Star: 'The new album is due out in spring next year.
You may also want to watch:
'There's always the possibility of sneaking in a little bit of something new just for people to get to grips with whatever direction that we will be taking next, to keep people as emotionally engaged as we possibly can.'
Other acts such as Rat Boy, Yonaka, Lucie Barât and The Paddingtons are providing support elsewhere.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water