The Libertines reveal support acts for sold-out Lowestoft gig
- Credit: PA
The support acts for The Libertines highly-anticipated Lowestoft gig have been revealed.
Lock and Gabi Garbutt will be appearing alongside the indie-heroes at The Aquarium on the Claremont Pier on September 30.
The sold-out gig is part of the band's 'Tiddeley Om Pom Pom Tour' which sees them performing at various British seasides.
Fans of the chart-toppers, who are co-fronted by Carl Barât and Pete Doherty, could be hearing new material along with such classics as Don't Look Back Into The Sun and Time For Heroes.
Drummer Gary Powell revealed to The Star: 'The new album is due out in spring next year.
You may also want to watch:
'There's always the possibility of sneaking in a little bit of something new just for people to get to grips with whatever direction that we will be taking next, to keep people as emotionally engaged as we possibly can.'
Other acts such as Rat Boy, Yonaka, Lucie Barât and The Paddingtons are providing support elsewhere.
- 1 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 6 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 7 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 8 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 9 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 10 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life