Can you spot anyone you know in our gallery from Ladies Day at Fakenham Races?
- Credit: Archant
Brightly-coloured hats and heels were the order of the day at Fakenham Racecourse this weekend.
Sunday (June 2) saw racegoers donning their most glamorous and special outfits for the Jarrold Ladies Day at Fakenham Races.
Thousands of people streamed through the gates at the annual event, which has become a highlight on the social and racing calendar.
And while coral and fuschia appeared to be popular colours this year, there was a sea of brightly coloured patterns and designs worn throughout the crowd.
The event is a popular one for the town and this year it was laced with laughter, corks popping, and the rumble of conversation as visitors enjoyed the spectacular sunny weather.
You may also want to watch:
Fakenham Racecourse's Dalia Courridge said: "There have been more young people attending and people are putting greater effort into their dresses."
Prizes were given by partner Jarrolds for best dressed lady, best hat and best couple.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 7 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: The end game is upon us