The Eastern Daily Press is getting a fresh new look
- Credit: Archant
From Thursday the EDP will be filled with even more relevant content in tune with the lives of our Norfolk and North Suffolk readers. There's more punch – with entertaining, thought provoking, must-read comment and opinion wrapped up in contemporary new designs with loads more stunning imagery. Our new features pages will look something like this...
• Monday - Life & Style
Start the week on the bright side with Life & Style. Holiday inspiration, the latest fashions, technology trends and top product picks.
• Tuesday - Health & Wellbeing
Keeping fit, feeling great. Expert knowledge and advice helping readers get the most out of their every day.
You may also want to watch:
• Wednesday - Eat Norfolk
We're first choice for foodies each Wednesday with Eat. Mouthwatering content including restaurant profiles, reviews and recipes.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Former Primark store goes up for rent
• Thursday - Arts & Culture
As the weekend approaches, Arts & Culture is the essential guide to what's on. Theatre, cinema, music and more.
• Friday - Family
Family each Friday, brings a focus on education and what to do and how best to enjoy your downtime.
• Saturday - My East Anglian Heaven magazine
We remain an integral part of weekend life with all the Carrow Road buzz and a brand new magazine: Heaven showcasing the best of East Anglia and consumer-focused topics like fashion, food, homestyles, holiday, gigs, gardening and much more.