The Darkness announce UEA gig as part of upcoming tour
- Credit: Archant
Lowestoft band The Darkness have announced they will perform at the University of East Anglia later this year.
As part of their upcoming tour, the rockers will take to the stage at The Nick Rayns LCR on Sunday, December 3.
The string of gigs across the country will celebrate the release of the band's fifth studio album in September, the name of which is yet to be revealed.
Fronted by Justin Hawkins, the group shot to fame in 2003 with the release of their debut album Permission to Land, featuring hit singles such as I Believe in a Thing Called Love and Love is Only a Feeling.
The album has since been certified quadruple platinum in the UK, selling over 1,300,000 copies.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the band's Norwich show go on sale Friday, March 31 at 9am and are available to purchase for £27.50.
For more information visit ueatickebookings.co.uk
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner