The Darkness announce UEA gig as part of upcoming tour
- Credit: Archant
Lowestoft band The Darkness have announced they will perform at the University of East Anglia later this year.
As part of their upcoming tour, the rockers will take to the stage at The Nick Rayns LCR on Sunday, December 3.
The string of gigs across the country will celebrate the release of the band's fifth studio album in September, the name of which is yet to be revealed.
Fronted by Justin Hawkins, the group shot to fame in 2003 with the release of their debut album Permission to Land, featuring hit singles such as I Believe in a Thing Called Love and Love is Only a Feeling.
The album has since been certified quadruple platinum in the UK, selling over 1,300,000 copies.
Tickets for the band's Norwich show go on sale Friday, March 31 at 9am and are available to purchase for £27.50.
For more information visit ueatickebookings.co.uk
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 7 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told
- 8 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 9 Seven of the oldest Norfolk businesses
- 10 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park