The Bramrocks theatre company set to present the farce I’ll Get My Man!
- Credit: supplied by Hilary Franzen
Take an absent-minded vicar in search of a wife, a superstar nephew who is the nation's heart-throb including that of the vicar's unruly housekeeper, and a dominating sister, and the scene is set for The Bramrocks' latest production.
The amateur theatre company will be performing the show I'll Get My Man! in Rockland St Mary later this week.
Written by Philip King and directed by Sandra Barker, the farce is described as a hilarious mix of unrequited love, man hungry women and mistaken identities.
It is also accompanied by a soundtrack of songs from the 1960s.
I'll Get My Man! will be performed on Thursday, Friday and Saturday this week at 7.30pm in the Margaret Mack Hall, School Lane, Rockland St Mary, NR14 7EU.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the show cost £6 and they can be bought from Rockland St Mary Post Office or by calling 01508 538123.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 10 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK