Norfolk Tesco stores slash price of Cadbury Freddos to 10p
- Credit: Archant
After calls from the public to reduce the price of Freddos, Tesco will be selling the chocolate bars at 10p each - for one week only.
The bar, which ordinarily costs around 25p, will be on sale at the lower price from Monday, January 21 across all national stores, including those in Norfolk.
Cadbury reduced the price of the bar from 30p to 25p in March last year, but the public continued to call for the product to return to its original price of 10p.
Tesco's special deal is part of a wider range of celebratory price drops which the supermarket has launched to mark its centenary year.
Chief customer officer, Alessandra Bellini, said: 'We understand that the nation wanted to see the price of the iconic Freddo chocolate bars return to the original price of 10p.
You may also want to watch:
'Given we are celebrating 100 years of great value, we're really pleased to have been able to give our customers what they want, and have some fun at the same time.'
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 8 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 9 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?