Terrington post office on the move
A village post office in the Fens is on the move.
Terrington St Clement Post Office will relocate from Churchgate way to Marshland News in Marshland Street on Monday, November 20.
A Post Office spokesman said the branch would serve customers from an open-plan till alongside the retail counter of the newsagents.
Services will be provided throughout the shop opening hours and mean that the branch will open an extra 40 hours a week including Sunday morning and Wednesday and Saturday afternoons.
The branch will open significantly earlier and will close later. It will also mark an end to lunchtime closing. These changes will make it more convenient for customers to visit.
You may also want to watch:
The current branch at Churchgate Way, Terrington St Clement, Kings Lynn, PE34 4LZ will close with the current postmaster's agreement on Saturday, November 18.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 8 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 9 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 10 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon