Ten animals at RSPCA East Norfolk in need of new home
- Credit: Archant
If you are looking for a new pet, then look no further as the East Norfolk RSPCA have many animals that need a home.
The RSPCA East Norfolk Branch have lots of cute faces looking for homes this week. They have lots of kittens now ready for homes and many others that have either recovered from injuries or illness.
This week's selection of cute animals includes:
• Elsie is a stunning grey cat and is around three-years-old. She would suit an adult home where she can be left alone as she can be a bit of a madam as you can stroke her but on her terms and she does not like to be picked up. She could also be rehomed to a farm type environment as she likes to spend time outside.
• Precious is the sweetest little kitten. She is around seven to eight months of age and was left to have kittens herself which resulted in her being very poorly. She is fine now and looking for a home to be loved and looked after.
• Picalilly is a really pretty cat who is around five-years-old and has a naughty personality. She would be best rehomed to an adult only home.
• Gemini is a young female tabby. She is sweet, has a gentle personality and needs a loving home to care for her.
- 1 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 2 Family's heartache as dog dies after being hit by Amazon van
- 3 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 4 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers
- 5 A146 closed after three vehicles and motorcycle involved in crash
- 6 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
- 7 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 8 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 9 Man set to stand trial accused of teen daughter's murder
- 10 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
• Boom Boom is 12-years-old and has been waiting such a long time for a new home. She is a very friendly, little cat so please make it her week.
• Chalky is a very nice cat, he is super friendly, likes to chat, likes a fuss and a cuddle. He has a little minor issue with his feet which is easily treated. Chalky is often over looked but you are missing out on one lovely cat.
• Versity would make someone a great companion and friend. She is an older cat, very clean and no trouble at all so could suit a more mature owner. She would be happiest as the only pet in the household.
• Annie is a super sweet little female cat who has been with us for far too long and she does deserve to be in a loving home. Annie is around a year old and would suit an adult home.
• Clio is an older cat who is such a good girl, she is so sweet and sadly has come to us after her owner passed away. She was a much loved cat and is looking for a new home to settle in. She would need to be the only pet. Clio is around 11-years-old and a stunning white and tabby girl.
• Ace is a super amazing ginger and white male. He will need to be the only cat as he is very dominant and he is a very demanding cat and will need an owner who can meet his needs.
There are many more still waiting, please feel free to give them a call.
All of the animals are examined by a vet, microchipped, vaccinated, neutered and on a flea and worm program. You can also get six weeks free pet insurance if you register on adoption.
If you would like to adopt one of the animals please call the rehoming line on 07867 972870 or visit the website for more animals or further information email@example.com.