Temporary route diversion along Marriott’s Way, near Reepham, for essential tree maintenance
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
A temporary diversion is being put in place along a popular Norfolk trial while essential work is carried out.
From Monday there will be a diversion on Marriott's Way for three weeks to allow routine tree maintenance work to be undertaken.
The work will be carried out between 8am to 4pm on weekdays, however the path closure will remain in place overnight and at weekends until the work is complete.
A signed diversion route, which follows along other country roads, will leave Marriott's Way at Heath Lane to the north of Great Witchingham and then will re-join the route at Whitwell Road near Whitwell train station.
During the same period similar work will also be carried out on a smaller section of the Marriott's Way to the north of Reepham.
You may also want to watch:
Due to the nature of the work a closure is not necessary however an alternative route has been made available.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage