Tell us what you think - are we the worst drivers in the country?
- Credit: PA
A survey has revealed drivers in East Anglia are the worst in the country.
The study, which was carried out by Norwich-based insurance company Aviva, used an app and smartphone technology to record motorists driving styles.
Analysis of more than 4 million miles driven by nearly 20,000 app users revealed those in our region were the least safe - 10pc less than drivers in Greater London, which topped the list.
But what do you think of the survey results? Are we the worst drivers in the country?
Have you got a driving disaster to share with us? Or do you think motorists are better in this region than they are elsewhere in the country?
You may also want to watch:
Leave your comments below or email reporter Catherine Morris-Gretton at email@example.com
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault