Four teenagers arrested in Norwich suspected of drug dealing
- Credit: Google Streetview
Police in Norwich have arrested four people on suspicion of drug offences.
Two males were stopped by officers on Heigham Street at approximately 12.15pm yesterday (Thursday 11 January) and a quantity of Class A drugs were seized, along with mobile phones.
A 17-year-old boy and an 18-year-old man, both from the Norwich area, have been arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply a Class A drug. They both remain in police custody at this time.
Meanwhile officers attended an address in Colegate at approximately 2pm yesterday (Thursday 11 January) and seized a quantity of Class A drugs and cash, along with mobile phones and knives.
A 17-year-old boy and an 18-year-old man, both from Hertfordshire, were arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs. They have both since been released under investigation whilst enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 6 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 7 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab