Teenager hurt in Wisbech hit and run
Police are appealing for witnesses after a teenage boy was injured by a car that failed to stop in Wisbech.
The victim was walking home along North Brink, close to the junction with Lords Lane, at about 6.30pm on Thursday, November 11.
The 17-year-old was walking towards traffic heading out of Wisbech when he was struck from behind by a car that failed to stop at the scene.
The victim, who was carrying a rucksack with reflective markings, sustained cuts and bruises.
PC Leanne Cracknell said: 'The victim and his family have been left very distressed by this incident.
'I would appeal to anyone who saw what happened to contact us to help trace the vehicle involved.'
Anyone with any information can call PC Cracknell on 0345 456 4564.
- 1 Classic vehicle day coming to stunning gardens this weekend
- 2 Man in his 20s dies after crash in west Norfolk
- 3 7 pubs up for sale or rent in Norfolk
- 4 'I can't stop Western Link work starting in my woodland'
- 5 Seven beach walks with a cafe pit stop to try in Norfolk
- 6 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 7 Jailed this week: County lines gang and man found with cocaine in his car
- 8 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 9 One in four patients ignored health conditions after failing to see GP
- 10 Six beaches in Norfolk awarded Blue Flag status for 2022