Teen airlifted to hospital as two men are injured in crash
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A teenager was airlifted to hospital following a crash on a rural road.
Emergency services were called out about 5pm on Sunday, September 1, to reports of a collision at Geldeston, near Beccles.
Police, the East of England Service NHS Trust (EEAST) and the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) were alerted after two men were injured in the crash.
A spokesman for EEAST said: "We were called to Geldeston shortly before 5pm on Sunday to reports of a collision.
"An ambulance and the East Anglian Air Ambulance attended and treated two males at the scene before transporting one patient to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital for further assessment and care."
You may also want to watch:
With the Anglia Two helicopter called out at 5.49pm, it landed close to the scene as they assisted the EEAST team and police with a man in his teens who had been involved in the crash.
A spokesman for the EAAA said: "Doctor Nicola Wallace-King and critical care paramedic Carl Smith fully assessed and treated the patient, providing A and E level care at the scene.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 8 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 9 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 10 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
"The patient was flown to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment."