Teenage girl taken to hospital after crash in Pakefield
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A teenager was taken to hospital with minor injuries after a crash in Pakefield last night (Thursday).
Police were called at 9.35pm to the collision between a Ford KA and BMW 1 series on Stradbroke Road – which also saw an ambulance attend.
It is understood that the accident occurred close to the junction with Witney Road.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said: 'At the scene a female teenager was treated for minor injuries who was conscious and breathing.
'After receiving treatment at the scene she was then conveyed to James Paget Hospital for further treatment.'
You may also want to watch:
The road was initially blocked for a short time, before the emergency services had left the scene by 10.30pm.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?