Teenage cyclist assaulted after crossing road in Bradwell
- Credit: Archant © 2009
A teenage cyclist was assaulted after crossing a road in Bradwell yesterday.
Police are appealing for information after the boy was involved in an altercation with a car driver and passenger.
The youngster was cycling along Kings Drive at around 7am when a black Ford Ka braked as he crossed the road. There was a verbal altercation between the boy and the male driver of the car, who was wearing a hi-vis jacket, before a passenger got out of the vehicle and assaulted the boy.
The cyclist escaped without any injury.
Investigating officers now want to speak to anyone who witnessed the assault or has information on the driver or passenger.
You may also want to watch:
The passenger is described as a white man between 5 foot 10 inches and 6 foot tall, of medium build with short red hair and was wearing a blue or black jumper and light blue jeans.
Anyone with information can call PC Richard Holloway at Gorleston Police Station on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 4 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 5 Long delays due to overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 6 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 7 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 10 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery