Teenager in hospital after being stabbed in group attack
A boy in his teens is in hospital after being attacked by a group of fellow teenagers.
At around 3.15pm on Tuesday, police were called to Aylmer Tower in Lefroy Road Norwich, to a report of an incident involving a group of teenagers.
A teenage boy was attacked during the incident and has since been taken to hospital, where he remains in a stable condition.
A seal was placed around the tower while officers carried out investigations, with a heavy police presence reported on social media throughout the evening.
A spokesman for Norfolk Constabulary said: "Police were called at 3:15pm today (Tuesday 23 February 2021) to Aylmer Tower, Lefroy Road in Norwich, to reports that a teenage boy had been attacked with a bladed weapon by a group of teenagers.
"The victim was taken by ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital, where he remains in a stable condition.
"A seal was in place at the scene while officers conducted enquiries."
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Chef to reopen major hotel that closed amid financial woes
- 4 Couple who drove from Hull to Norfolk for a walk among lockdown breakers
- 5 Coronavirus: How busy are our local hospitals?
- 6 Revealed: how many people have had the Covid-19 vaccine where you live
- 7 Burglars cut hole in fence to steal Labrador from kennel
- 8 Customers slam boss of axed music festival over refusal to refund deposits
- 9 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 10 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media