Teenager in hospital after being stabbed in group attack
A boy in his teens is in hospital after being attacked by a group of fellow teenagers.
At around 3.15pm on Tuesday, police were called to Aylmer Tower in Lefroy Road Norwich, to a report of an incident involving a group of teenagers.
A teenage boy was attacked during the incident and has since been taken to hospital, where he remains in a stable condition.
A seal was placed around the tower while officers carried out investigations, with a heavy police presence reported on social media throughout the evening.
A spokesman for Norfolk Constabulary said: "Police were called at 3:15pm today (Tuesday 23 February 2021) to Aylmer Tower, Lefroy Road in Norwich, to reports that a teenage boy had been attacked with a bladed weapon by a group of teenagers.
"The victim was taken by ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital, where he remains in a stable condition.
"A seal was in place at the scene while officers conducted enquiries."
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 4 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 5 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 6 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 7 New 4,000 home garden village idea criticised by countryside charity
- 8 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 9 Which of the major shops are staying closed this Boxing Day?
- 10 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75