Teen given custodial sentence for three crimes in Sheringham and Cromer areas
- Credit: Archant Â© 2005
A teenager who carried out three crimes in the Sheringham and Cromer areas has been given a custodial sentence, according to a police chief.
Superintendent Stuart Gunn said the 19-year-old man was arrested on September 8 for a bag snatch, the theft of a pedal cycle and burgling a chalet in the Cromer and Sheringham areas. He had pleaded guilty and had been sentenced to a term in a young offenders' institution.
'A nice result for a young man who seems to have targeted this area,' said Supt Gunn.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 6 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 7 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 8 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 9 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 10 Former Norwich City coach moves on again - after just three months