Charley the Golden Retriever is a ‘different dog’ after undergoing 10kg weight loss
- Credit: Taverham Vets
If you're looking for some fitness inspiration for 2018, this dog's amazing weight loss transformation might be just the thing!
A veterinary clinic in Taverham has helped a dog undergo an incredible transformation.
Charley the Golden Retriever has lost 10.7kg since May thanks to Taverham Vets and their weight management clinic.
Hayley Hyam of Taverham Vets said: 'Charley looks like a different dog and has managed this amazing feat due to his dedicated owners hard work, alongside the advice and guidance of our fabulous team.
'Charley is fed a special diet called Royal Canin Satiety, a weight management diet that is high in fibre. This means portion sizes are large but the calories are reduced, leaving Charley feeling fuller for longer.'
You may also want to watch:
She added: 'Charley is feeling much healthier and more energetic since shedding those pounds - we are so proud of him!'
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 9 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17