Tanya Burr is getting out from behind the camera and taking centre stage
She became an online sensation, blogging and vlogging about fashion and beauty.
But now, Tanya Burr is hoping to shift her career away from YouTube and towards acting.
The 28-year-old who grew up in Norwich is making her stage debut at Southwark Playhouse tonight (May 25) in a production of Confidence.
Taking up the main role, Burr stars as 18-year-old Ella who wants to escape her mundane life and find fortune and fame.
In an interview with BBC Newsbeat, Burr admitted she found the move from YouTube to the London stage 'daunting'.
She said: 'I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous but I try to put the nerves at the back of my mind and just said I'm excited.'
According to the Southwark Playhouse website, Confidence intends to bring the 90s back with mixtapes, Argos catalogue Christmas lists, VHS, crop tops, chokers and disposable cameras.
- 1 Where the streets have no cars... the community that banned the school run
- 2 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 3 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 6 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 7 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
- 8 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 9 Town faces disruption from roadworks 15 miles away
- 10 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC