Tanya Burr is getting out from behind the camera and taking centre stage
She became an online sensation, blogging and vlogging about fashion and beauty.
But now, Tanya Burr is hoping to shift her career away from YouTube and towards acting.
The 28-year-old who grew up in Norwich is making her stage debut at Southwark Playhouse tonight (May 25) in a production of Confidence.
Taking up the main role, Burr stars as 18-year-old Ella who wants to escape her mundane life and find fortune and fame.
In an interview with BBC Newsbeat, Burr admitted she found the move from YouTube to the London stage 'daunting'.
You may also want to watch:
She said: 'I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous but I try to put the nerves at the back of my mind and just said I'm excited.'
According to the Southwark Playhouse website, Confidence intends to bring the 90s back with mixtapes, Argos catalogue Christmas lists, VHS, crop tops, chokers and disposable cameras.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 5 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 6 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 7 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre