Boy dresses as unicorn to make little sister smile on lockdown birthday
- Credit: Samantha Lennon
A Norfolk 14-year-old made his little sister's day when he surprised her with an inflatable unicorn outfit on her birthday.
Tamara Lennon, nine, from Wymondham, was upset that her grandparents and her friends couldn't visit on her birthday on Saturday, January 30.
So her mum Samantha and older brother Spencer hatched a plan – and shopped online for a couple of colourful costumes.
And so Tamara was surprised with a princess dress and her own crown. She was even more shocked to find her older brother dressed as a unicorn in her living room.
Mrs Lennon said: "We inflated him in the lounge and then brought her in. She was really surprised. They went round the block and then on the trampoline together. It made her day really special.
You may also want to watch:
"Normally Spencer wouldn't do it but but he was quite willing. He knew it had been a tough time for his sister with home school and everything."
Do you have a Wymondham story to make people smile in these tough times? Email email@example.com
- 1 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 2 Historic seaside pub reveals £60,000 B&B rooms
- 3 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 4 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 5 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 6 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing
- 7 'Disappointment' for town centre with McDonald's branch closure
- 8 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 9 Third time lucky? Couple's plea after dream wedding day cancelled again
- 10 Slight increase in Norfolk coronavirus rates after restrictions eased