Talented teenager singer returns from international competition with awards
- Credit: Archant
A talented teenager has returned from Los Angeles with a handful of awards after taking part in an international singing competition.
Breeze Redwine, from Starston, near Harleston, took part in the World Championships of Performing Arts in Hollywood.
She won four gold and two silver awards, in various categories including pop, original song, variety and country.
The 13-year-old was also named one of the most likely contestants to make it in the music industry.
Jackie Redwine, Breeze's mother, said: 'She had an amazing time and we are so proud of her.
You may also want to watch:
'We were so chuffed she got a silver in country as she was up against the Americans.
'She has made some fantastic memories and she has made life long friends from countries including Germany and Zimbabwe, which was the best bit she said.'
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 10 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards