Take That Wonderland Live Tour 2017: How to get tickets for the Norwich concert before everyone else
- Credit: PA
Fans of the Rule The World singers will have the opportunity purchase tickets for the band's Norwich show before they are released on Friday, October 28.
Pop band Take That announced this past weekend that they will be heading to the fine city next summer as part of their Wonderland Live tour, which organisers are describing as their 'most exciting live experience to date'.
Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald will be performing together at Norwich Carrow Road Stadium on Friday, June 16 to round off the new 22-date UK tour that kicks off in Newcastle on May 8.
Tickets for the tour will go on general sale to the public at 9.30am on Friday, October 28, but eager fans can gain access to an exclusive ticket presale if they pre-order a copy of Take That's new album, Wonderland, on Amazon by 11.59pm on October 24.
Amazon users can buy either the standard or deluxe version of the CD in order to gain access to Amazon Tickets 24-hour priority access window which will run between 9.30am on Wednesday, October 26 and 08.59am on Thursday, October 27.
An Amazon.co.uk account is required in order to gain access to the presale where up to four tickets to one of Take That's 2017 tour dates can be purchased.
You may also want to watch:
Admission to the priority access window does not guarantee a ticket to any of the events and only a limited number of tickets are available.
Pitch standing tickets for the Norwich Carrow Road Stadium performance will cost £59, while seated prices range from £55 to £95.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 9 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each
• Are you excited about Take That coming to Norwich? Let us know in the comments below.