Take That Norwich tickets appear on resale site for over £400
- Credit: Archant
Minutes after tickets to Take That's Greatest Hits tour went on sale they were being resold for hundreds.
Tickets to the band's 2019 tour went on sale on Ticketmaster and See Tickets on Friday morning at 9.30am, with seating tickets starting at £60.50 and standing at £71.50.
But just moments after the general sale launched, they were being sold on resale site Viagogo with prices up to £475.
Over 1,000 people were looking at Take That Carrow Road resale tickets on the site and there is currently less than 2 per cent left.
Jamie Moulding tweeted a picture of tickets priced at £157 and £266 to Norwich City and Take That and wrote: 'This should not be allowed.
You may also want to watch:
'Take that tickets after 28 mins being on sale.'
Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald are performing Carrow Road on Thursday, May 30.
READ MORE: Everything you need to know ahead of Take That tickets going on saleEd Sheeran, who is set to perform at Chantry Park in Ipswich in 2019, recently banned tickets from reselling sites at his gigs. Take That's new tour coincides with the release of upcoming album Odyssey, celebrating their hits across three decades.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer
The band performed for two unforgettable nights at the home of Norwich City FC in June 2017 at the end of their Wonderland Tour.