Emergency services respond to second building fire
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services have responded to a second building fire in Norfolk - just hours apart.
Firefighters from Stalham, Mundesley and Martham were called to a blaze at The Street in Sutton shortly after 7pm on Monday.
Less than three hours earlier, crews from Harleston and Diss responded to a fire at a house on Norwich Road in Dickleburgh at about 4.45pm.
A fire service spokesman said the Sutton blaze was linked to a 'domestic building'.
Crews wearing breathing apparatus used hose reel jets to extinguish the flames.
You may also want to watch:
The incident was declared over at 7.30pm.
Sutton is located within the Norfolk Broads, south of Stalham.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats