Survey launched to find best aspects of Norfolk town
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A survey has been launched to find out the best aspects about living in Wymondham.
Residents are being invited to take part in the survey until Thursday, August 9.
For taking part in the questionnaire a winner will be selected at random for a free meal for two at South Norfolk Pub of the Year, the Burston Crown, near Dickleburgh.
The survey focuses on different aspects of living in Wymondham including questions about the range of events that the town hosts and how well known certain landmarks are to those who live there.
Geoff Dixon, organiser of the survey, said: 'All the results that we collect will be going to the National Lottery Heritage Fund to see how they can help our town.
'Having these answers we can also allow us to see how funding we have received has been used to make a difference.'
To take part in the survey go to bit.ly/WymondhamAbbey
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 10 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village