Survey launched to find best aspects of Norfolk town
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A survey has been launched to find out the best aspects about living in Wymondham.
Residents are being invited to take part in the survey until Thursday, August 9.
For taking part in the questionnaire a winner will be selected at random for a free meal for two at South Norfolk Pub of the Year, the Burston Crown, near Dickleburgh.
The survey focuses on different aspects of living in Wymondham including questions about the range of events that the town hosts and how well known certain landmarks are to those who live there.
Geoff Dixon, organiser of the survey, said: 'All the results that we collect will be going to the National Lottery Heritage Fund to see how they can help our town.
You may also want to watch:
'Having these answers we can also allow us to see how funding we have received has been used to make a difference.'
To take part in the survey go to bit.ly/WymondhamAbbey
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 8 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 9 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 10 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer