Sundown Festival’s “biggest line up yet” to be announced on Monday
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
One of the biggest events in the summer festival calendar for Norfolk is about to be unveiled.
Sundown Festival is entering its sixth year and has promised its 'biggest line up yet' when the headline acts are announced on Monday at 6pm.
Some of the biggest names in music performed at the festival last year, including Craig David, Rag'N'Bone Man, Pendulum and You Me At Six.
More than 40,000 people poured into the Norfolk Showground for the 2017 event, dubbed the 'closing party of the festival season'.
Although the festival has grown over the years it still supports many rising Norfolk stars with artists including Thetford rapper Franko Fraize and singer-songwriter John Galea from Caister just some of the local names among the line up last year.
You may also want to watch:
Sundown 2018 will be held at the Norfolk Showground between August 31 and September 2.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old