Sundown Festival 2017: Craig David and Pendulum announced as headliners as line-up is revealed
- Credit: Lee Blanchflower
Craig David and Pendulum will headline Sundown at the Norfolk Showground in Costessey this September, rounding off the festival season in style.
The full line-up for the event, which takes place from September 1-3, has been revealed today and features artists such as Rag'n'Bone Man, Giggs, Wiley and X Factor winner Louisa Johnson.
An undisputed legend of UK music, Craig David recently made a career comeback after almost a decade of silence, but is well known for noughties hits like Re-Rewind (The Crowd Say Bo Selecta).
Drum 'n' bass band Pendulum, whose hits include Trantula and Blood Sugar, will also be returning after a lengthy absence from performing.
Renowned for delivering a range of the biggest names in pop, urban and dance music, the music extravaganza attracted some 40,000 people last year.
You may also want to watch:
For 2017 the festival is set to be 'bigger and better than ever' according to organisers, with the addition of two new stages, bringing the total to five.
Jason Derulo, Chase and Status and Years & Years headlined Sundown last year and recent years have also seen appearances from the likes of Rudimental, Tinie Tempah, Norwich's very own Sigala and Labyrinth.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 6 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 7 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 8 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
Other acts confirmed for the upcoming event include Raye, Kurupt FM, AJ Tracey, Tom Greenan, John Newman, Stefflon Don, Younger, Zak Abel, Hannah Wants, Disciples, Noisia, TQD, Camo & Krooked, Metrik, Jaguar Skills, Low Steppa, Artwork, Solardo and Skream.
The announcement follows the news that pop superstars Little Mix are also coming to Norwich in September.
The girl band will play in front of 20,000 people at Earlham Park on September 3 - the same evening as the final night of the Sundown Festival.
Early bird tickets for Sundown Festival will be available from 10am on Friday, March 31 from sundownfestival.co.uk with general sale being released on Friday, April 7.
Prices start at £38.50 for a day ticket, £72 for a weekend ticket and £99 for weekend camping. VIP passes will also be on sale for an additional £30.
• What do you think of this year's Sundown Festival line-up, let us know in the comments below.