Summer is finally here! Region set to sizzle in heatwave
Hot temperature are going to hit East Anglia this week with the thermometer set to hit nearly 30C over the next few days.
This weekend will see highs across the region of 24C before temperatures creep up with experts predicting highs of 29C by Wednesday.
Adam Dury, of UEA-based Weatherquest, said that humidty will be the main feature of the weather on Saturday and Sunday with it feeling very muggy.
'Saturday is set to be fine and dry during the day with a small chance of drizzle as clouds move in overnight,' he said. 'Temperatures are only going to dip to a low of 14C overnight with it feeling very humid and muggy.
'Sunday is looking much of the same but on the North Norfolk coast it will feel a lot warmer than Saturday.'
It will remain dry throughout the week with a chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday due to the hot weather.
The dry spell comes after weeks of unsettled weather with last month being the fourth wettest June in East Anglia since records began.
- 1 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 2 Tributes paid to 'lovely' teenager as police continue murder probe
- 3 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 4 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 5 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
- 6 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 7 Customers travelling across Norfolk to try pub's 'afternoon sea'
- 8 Cyclist's relief as driver is convicted following traumatic accident
- 9 New Lidl could create 40 'living wage' jobs
- 10 Schools face classroom closures due to Covid
•Are you enjoying the sun this weekend? You can send your photos to us via Twitter @EDP24 or submit them to iwitness24.