Woman loses teeth and breaks jaw and leg as car crashes into tree
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2012
A woman broke her leg and jaw, as well as losing some teeth, after her car left the road and hit a large tree.
The 22-year-old was driving a silver Volkswagen Polo on the B1077 in Stuston, near Diss, towards the A140 when she lost control on a slight left-hand bend.
She crossed the carriageway and hit a large tree 200 metres from the junction of Church Lane.
The crash happened just after midnight on Sunday, October 8 at 12.20am.
The woman was the sole occupant of the vehicle and the road was closed for several hours while the car was recovered, with the road reopening at 5.15am.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident.
Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact Bury St Edmunds Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move