Woman loses teeth and breaks jaw and leg as car crashes into tree
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2012
A woman broke her leg and jaw, as well as losing some teeth, after her car left the road and hit a large tree.
The 22-year-old was driving a silver Volkswagen Polo on the B1077 in Stuston, near Diss, towards the A140 when she lost control on a slight left-hand bend.
She crossed the carriageway and hit a large tree 200 metres from the junction of Church Lane.
The crash happened just after midnight on Sunday, October 8 at 12.20am.
The woman was the sole occupant of the vehicle and the road was closed for several hours while the car was recovered, with the road reopening at 5.15am.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident.
Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact Bury St Edmunds Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 7 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told
- 8 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 9 Seven of the oldest Norfolk businesses
- 10 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park