Stunning seaside shot secures top spot in photography contest
- Credit: Archant
An emotive image of waves washing ashore at Caister-on-Sea has been voted into top place at a camera club's contest.
Renewal, taken by Nick Seaman, was voted the favourite image at Diss and District Camera Club's annual exhibition.
Another photo, Looking at me..Looking at You by Sheila Powrie was voted into second place, followed by Tranquillity - Blakeney by Nick Seaman and Quiet Waters by Ed Thuell.
The camera club will continue its regular meetings, with the next event planned to take place on Tuesday, October 17.
Experienced photographer Jane Goodall will be the guest speaker on the evening, leading a talk about family portraits.
Another club night is planned for November 7.
The club meets at the Grasmere Club in Denmark Street, Diss.
For more details, visit www.disscamera.org.uk
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 6 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 7 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 8 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 9 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 10 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof