Stunning aerial shot captures every household in Sheringham
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk photographer has captured a breath-taking aerial shot showing the whole of Sheringham, from the seafront, to Pretty Corner woods on the outskirts of town.
Chris Taylor, who began shooting drone footage four years ago, created the image by stitching together three shots taken with a DJI Phantom 4 pro drone at the maximum legal altitude of 400 ft.
'I was at the top of Morley Hill and, because the light was good, I though it was a pretty good angle to get a shot of the whole town,' he explained.
Mr Taylor, who has worked on projects including taking an underwater video of fellow lifeboat crew member Paul Harding snorkelling off Sheringham and filming the Household Cavalry galloping through the sea on Holkham beach for the BBC, said the panoramic picture was a 'first' for him.
'Normally when I fly, I'm down at the seafront side of town shooting back in towards the sun, so to shoot with the light behind the drone made for a much better shot,' he added.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 2 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 3 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 4 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 5 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 8 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 9 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 10 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers