Students urged to “dream big” as they collect their degrees and start new chapter of their lives
- Credit: Archant
Years of hard work and dedication were rewarded at a special graduation ceremony last weekend.
The University of Suffolk at East Coast College, Lowestoft Campus Graduation took place on Saturday, October 7.
Proud parents watched on as their sons and daughters took to the stage to receive the degree they worked so hard to achieve.
Special mention was given to Preedawan Moss, who received the award for Higher Education Student of the Year 2017.
Stuart Rimmer, East Coast College principal, said: 'This student has played an important role in the group dynamics of the course.
'Through their determination to succeed this student has developed some sophisticated technical skills that should be commended.'
Mr Rimmer added: 'Receiving your degree today successfully closes one set of dreams that you have imagined and through hard work made reality..
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 6 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 9 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 10 Which Norfolk hospital has the longest ambulance handovers?
'Now it is may be time to allow yourself to dream once again. And I urge you to dream big.'