Students urged to “dream big” as they collect their degrees and start new chapter of their lives
- Credit: Archant
Years of hard work and dedication were rewarded at a special graduation ceremony last weekend.
The University of Suffolk at East Coast College, Lowestoft Campus Graduation took place on Saturday, October 7.
Proud parents watched on as their sons and daughters took to the stage to receive the degree they worked so hard to achieve.
Special mention was given to Preedawan Moss, who received the award for Higher Education Student of the Year 2017.
Stuart Rimmer, East Coast College principal, said: 'This student has played an important role in the group dynamics of the course.
You may also want to watch:
'Through their determination to succeed this student has developed some sophisticated technical skills that should be commended.'
Mr Rimmer added: 'Receiving your degree today successfully closes one set of dreams that you have imagined and through hard work made reality..
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
'Now it is may be time to allow yourself to dream once again. And I urge you to dream big.'