Students at Attleborough Academy don fancy dress to mark leavers’ day
- Credit: Archant
Year 11s at Attleborough Academy dressed up as everything from ninja turtles to angels, sumo wrestlers and bananas in pyjamas to celebrate their leavers' day.
The fancy dress day, which included a barbecue on the academy's field, marked the end of a long and intense exam session.
Student Sarah Richardson won an award for 'most-originally dressed' for her clown outfit, as did Jamie Currie who came as a Scottish piper.
Jamie went on to play Amazing Grace on the bagpipes.
Neil McShane, principal, said he was delighted with how the day went.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'The leavers have conducted themselves really well in what has been a very enjoyable day.
'This is a reward for all their hard work and efforts and we look forward to them receiving their examination results in August.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 9 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
'They are a credit to their families, the community and the academy.'