Street Velodrome returns to Lowestoft this weekend
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The popular Street Velodrome cycle track returns to Lowestoft town centre this weekend.
Taster sessions will also be held so that people of all abilities can experience the pop-up cycle track, along with competitions for schools and businesses.
All equipment is provided and each rider is coached before racing.
Supporting the Velodrome will be additional activities and a football Panna cage, which offers a playing experience open to all ages and abilities, with the aim being to out-skill your opponent with goals and nutmegs.
While all events are free, organisers ask for £1 donations which will be donated to the Lowestoft Summer Festival charities.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 2 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 8 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 9 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 10 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident