‘Streakers with stretchers’ raise more than £600 with naked calendar
- Credit: Archant
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust (EEAST) have bared all for a naked calendar to raise more than £600 for the East Norfolk Ambulance Fund.
Alex Flack, Barry Moppett and Diane Chan organised the Christmas calendar which has sold more than 200 copies.
The idea to create a calendar, picturing various 'streakers with stretchers', came after a member of their staff became ill earlier this year.
Mrs Flack, emergency medical technician for EEAST said: 'Everybody felt that they wanted to do something to not just help that person but anybody in that situation.
'It was great fun shooting the calendar, we shot inside ambulances, at different stations and even in a field.
You may also want to watch:
'The picture in the field was a nod to the farmers who were so helpful during the Beast from The East.'
This years calendar was sold internally, but EEAST plan on selling a calendar for the public in 2019.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 9 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"