‘Streakers with stretchers’ raise more than £600 with naked calendar
- Credit: Archant
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust (EEAST) have bared all for a naked calendar to raise more than £600 for the East Norfolk Ambulance Fund.
Alex Flack, Barry Moppett and Diane Chan organised the Christmas calendar which has sold more than 200 copies.
The idea to create a calendar, picturing various 'streakers with stretchers', came after a member of their staff became ill earlier this year.
Mrs Flack, emergency medical technician for EEAST said: 'Everybody felt that they wanted to do something to not just help that person but anybody in that situation.
'It was great fun shooting the calendar, we shot inside ambulances, at different stations and even in a field.
You may also want to watch:
'The picture in the field was a nod to the farmers who were so helpful during the Beast from The East.'
This years calendar was sold internally, but EEAST plan on selling a calendar for the public in 2019.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall