Stove fire at Cawston
Food left on the stove was blamed for a small kitchen fire that generated lots of smoke at a property in Cawston on Thursday.
Two appliances from Earlham and Aylsham attended the blaze in Fred Tuddenham Drive just after 11.15am. A Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: 'It was a small fire with lots of smoke. The crews wore breathing apparatus and extinguished using hose reel jets. It was caused by food being left on the stove.'
Nobody was injured in the blaze or needed treatment.
- 1 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 4 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 5 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 6 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 7 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 8 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 9 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 10 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity