Still time to bid on items of clothing worn by Ed Sheeran
- Credit: Archant � 2009
Fans of Ed Sheeran still have time to bid on items of clothing worn by the music megastar as part of an eBay auction being run by East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH).
The charity, for which he is an ambassador, is auctioning T-shirts, trainers and more in four phases. The first two have ended, with 40 items bringing in £4,129.
The top performing lot was a pair of orange Adidas trainers, packaged with a postcard signed by the musician, that went for £555.55.
The third phase has begun and features a navy Element T-shirt he has been pictured in leaving a recording studio with Taylor Swift. Among 14 other items are a Deezer hoodie, more Adidas trainers and a long-sleeved Hollister top. Bidding on those ends on Easter Sunday.
A final 15 items will be listed on Thursday, April 13 with bidding to end on April 23.
You may also want to watch:
www.each.org.uk/ed-sheeran-auction and click the link to EACH's eBay store.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 6 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 9 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named