Stepping out for some healthy walks
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have four walks coming up.
On Sunday, April 9, at 2pm, a five-mile walk will be held in the Gorleston area. Meet at the car park at the south end of Marine Parade. Call 07550 078 569.
Also on Sunday, at 10am, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Westleton area. Meet at Westleton duck pond for this walk that includes a picnic lunch. For more details about this walk call 01502 740665.
Also on Sunday, April 9, a 10-and-a-half-mile walk will be held from Happisburgh to Paston. Meet at Happisburgh car park for a walk that includes a picnic lunch. Call 01502 475188 for details.
Next Wednesday, April 12 a five-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Thorpeness area. Meet at Thorpeness Mere at 10.30am for this walk.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01502 716387 for further details about this walk.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 9 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument