Step out for some healthy walks
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, March 20, a 3.3-mile walk will be held in Kessingland. Walkers should meet at Kessingland Beach car park in Church Road at 10.30am.
Next Tuesday, March 21, a four-mile walk will be held in Ellough. Walkers should meet at Sandpit Lane, Ellough at 10.30am.
On Wednesday, March 22, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Walkers should meet at Beccles Common at 2pm for this walk.
Next Friday, March 24, a 3.75-mile walk is being held in Beccles. Walkers are asked to park at Beccles Quay car park in Dunburgh Walk at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
? For further information on these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or alternatively you can visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
? Have you got a Lowestoft story? Email senior reporter Mark Boggis via firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 6 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 7 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 8 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover