Step out and enjoy some healthy walks in Kessingland, Ilketshall St. Andrew, Beccles and Barsham
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, May 22, a 3.3-mile walk will be held in Kessingland. Walkers should meet at Kessingland Beach car park, Church Road at 10.30am.
Next Tuesday, May 23, a 3.4-mile walk will be held in Ilketshall St. Andrew. Walkers should meet at St. Andrews Church in Ilketshall St. Andrew at 10.30am.
On Wednesday, May 24, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Walkers should meet at Beccles Common car park at 2pm for this walk.
Next Friday, May 26, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Barsham. Walkers should park in the lay-by on B1062 Beccles/Bungay Road at 10.30am for this walk.
You may also want to watch:
For details on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or alternatively you can visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
Got a Waveney story? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01502 525820.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs