Step out and enjoy some healthy walks across district
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, April 23, at 10.30am, an 11-mile walk will be held in the Tunstall Forest area.
Meet at Sandgall's Plantation at 10.30am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch. Call 01502 514191.
Also on Sunday, at 10.30am, a ten-and-a-half mile walk will be held from Paston to Trimingham.
Meet at St Margaret's Church, off the B1159, for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
You may also want to watch:
Next Wednesday, April 26 a five-mile walk will be held in the Reydon area. Please note the distance for this walk is not as previously stated.
Meet at Reydon Church car park at 10.30am for this walk.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 5 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 6 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 7 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 8 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
Call 01502 723988 for further details about this walk.
Have you got a Lowestoft story? You can send your details to senior reporter Mark Boggis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 01502 525820. You can also write to us at The Journal, 147 London Road North, Lowestoft, NR32 1NB.