Step out and enjoy some healthy walks
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Easter Sunday, April 16, at 2pm, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Somerleyton/Herringfleet area.
Meet at Somerleyton's old post office at 10.30am for a walk that includes a picnic lunch. Call 01502 562031.
Next Wednesday, April 19 a five-mile walk will be held in the Wissett area.
Meet at Wissett Church car park at 10.30am for this walk.
You may also want to watch:
Call 07745 092 850 for further details about this walk.
Have you got a Lowestoft story? You can send your details to senior reporter Mark Boggis by emailing email@example.com or alternatively call 01502 525820. You can also write to us at The Journal, 147 London Road North, Lowestoft, NR32 1NB.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 4 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 5 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 6 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 7 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 8 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 9 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 10 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school