Dance school takes to the stage to raise money for charity
- Credit: Stella School of Dance
A Norwich dance school held an uplifting and inspiring production at the beginning of the month.
The Stella School of Dance took to the stage at the Norwich Theatre Royal to perform a matinee and evening performance to raise as much money as possible for the school's chosen charity.
The principal chose the Stroke Association to raise funds and awareness for.
Together the members of the school and the audience raised £973 during a bucket collection.
The performance showcased the talents of 218 pupils from three years old to adults with striking routines and sensational costumes.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the Stroke Association said: 'Thank you to the Stella School of Dance for raising a fantastic £973 at their recent show.'
For more information on Stella School of Dance and any upcoming shows, visit www.stellaschoolofdance.co.uk
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats