Status Quo to visit Norwich on acoustic tour
- Credit: PA
British rock legends Status Quo have announced that they will be coming to Norwich as part of their Aquostic Live tour.
Francis Rossi, Andrew Bown, John 'Rhino' Edwards, Leon Cave and Richie Malone are set to perform at The Nick Rayns LCR at the University of East Anglia on June 25.
The band, who have had four number one albums in the UK, will be rocking the city with a night of acoustic classics including Rockin' All Over The World, Whatever You Want, In The Army Now and Down Down.
The rockers, who released their second acoustic album, 'Aquostic II: That's a Fact!', last year, have also lined up dates in London, York and Inverness.
The announcement comes after the death of the band's guitarist Rick Parfitt last month. He died at the age of 68 at a hospital in Marbella after contracting a severe infection.
• Tickets cost £45 and go on sale at 9am tomorrow via the UEA wesbite.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Queuing for petrol - a tale as old as time